Exciting Trunk Lid Spoilers for Honda CR-Z 2011-2014 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-29-2014, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Exciting Trunk Lid Spoilers for Honda CR-Z 2011-2014

Many CR-Z owners and automobile enthusiasts in general are always seeking ways to set their daily drivers apart from the rest of the herd. One way you can do this is by installing exterior aftermarket modifications, such as a spoiler. And trunk lid spoilers will be a good option here, because they reduce air movement across the body of a vehicle during driving, thus enabling it to pick up more speed. We have 2 of them made by Duraflex, which you might find interesting. To read more about this brand click here.

Duraflex® - JP Design Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler

Duraflex® - C-Blaze Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler

Both of them are made from the material, which combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking and comes complete with black primer finish.

Check prices for your model and see other details here: 2014 Honda CR-Z Spoilers at CARiD.com

Which one you think you would go with?

Chrome accessories, performance chips, and air intakes for Honda at Honda Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com The variety of performance accessories at affordable prices!

Last edited by carid; 10-09-2014 at 07:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carid View Post
Many CR-Z owners and automobile enthusiasts in general are always seeking ways to set their daily drivers apart from the rest of the herd. One way you can do this is by installing exterior aftermarket modifications, such as a spoiler. And trunk lid spoilers will be a good option here, because they reduce air movement across the body of a vehicle during driving, thus enabling it to pick up more speed. We have 2 of them made by Duraflex®, which you might find interesting.

Duraflex® - JP Design Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler

Duraflex® - C-Blaze Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler

Both of them are made from the material, which combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking and comes complete with black primer finish.

Check prices for your model and see other details here: 2014 Honda CR-Z Spoilers at CARiD.com

Which one you think you would go with?

Chrome accessories, performance chips, and air intakes for Honda at Honda Accessories & Parts at CARiD.com The variety of performance accessories at affordable prices!
Is it just me, I don't see ANY wing in the first pic of the PWP, see a diffuser, but no wing or spoiler. Probably just me.....I suck at those "Find the 73 differences in these 2 photos" puzzles too.

Milano Red 2011 EX-CVT, Navi, Armrest, K&N, Aries Mats, Red LEDs for all interior lights, taillight "eyeliner", Sub stuffing
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

USMC1973, Maybe the picture wasn't clear enough. What about this one?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 10:33 AM
stop taking me seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1973 View Post
Is it just me, I don't see ANY wing in the first pic of the PWP, see a diffuser, but no wing or spoiler. Probably just me.....I suck at those "Find the 73 differences in these 2 photos" puzzles too.
+1 I don't see a trunk spoiler in the picture of the white car or the red car.

I see that the rear diffuser is different, but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatguy87 View Post
Art, I think your a really hot guy.... Like super cute.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Member

Garage
Yep, I think they messed up on the site. Not a trunk lid spoiler, but rather a JDP style rear diffuser.

2011 Js Racing JRSC CR-Z | IG: @crzen211 | Build Thread
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 10:21 PM

Still waiting for the T51 spoiler to come back to the site...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-31-2014, 04:32 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

You're right guys, our bat. This problem was already reported and we will update information ASAP, sorry for misleading information.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-10-2015, 11:14 AM

Apologies for possibly zombie-fying the thread: I was wondering about the impact of C-Blaze Wing Trunk Lid spoiler on the rear visibility? It looks like it'd widen the already chunky blind spot created by that horizontal bar in the back?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode