London, ON Cruise - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2015, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
CR-Z Forum Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaHolly View Post
I saw your CRZ in a photo posted on Facebook! It would've been a 4 hour drive minimum to get there, and I have To wake up tomorrow morning at 4:30am for work. This would've been more feasible for me on a Saturday. Have fun!
I hear ya! Would have liked to see you again, met your BF, and seen your car(s), but perhaps our paths will cross again.

There was a couple fron Rochester who came in a 1988 silver CRX. Largely stock, with a momo steering wheel. Brian and (I think) Debbie, if you know them.

Great to see INGEN again, and appreciate the work he has done on his CR-Z since last we met. That HPD exhaust sounds amazing, expecially with the K&N Typhoon.
I didn't have much new to show. Amy has been a bit neglected this summer, but still much loved. By both of us now. But it was nice to meet some other people passionate about Honda's. Some liked the CR-Z, even were considering getting one. Others thought it was an interesting oddity, or needed a gas-only model. Kind of the same thing you hear from outsiders a lot. The car works, just as is. Adding to it, as we have, makes it just that much more special, more suitable to our own tastes. In the end, that's all that matters.

Missed out on the 'cruise' part of the meet, as the organizer arrived 2 hours late, with exactly zero cars in tow. Our two CR-Z's were the only cars there for about 1/2 hour, until the X's started pulling in one by one. And it sounded like a bunch didn't make it because of breakdowns or overhauls in progress. There were only about 10 in total. I had to get back to the farm before they finally left to cruise across town (assuming the finally did so). Still glad I went, though.

Eco Stig
SOME SAY, that when he gets into his car, he plugs the IMA cable into his left ear Ö but no one can tell who is charging whom!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2015, 09:02 AM

Garage
Hey everyone,

It was great people actually showed up, CR-Z Canadian and myself were the only ones there at first, I don't think the shops had even opened yet , that did cause a concern, I then volunteered to recon the area, drove around Rona (even to the loading dock at the back, just in case) and nothing. But it was good times, I believe it was Brian and "Debbie" or was it Darcy ?? someone correct me if im wrong. But too bad I also had to make the trip back to Toronto and missed out on the cruise.

But with a ratio 5:1 cr-z's, im happy with those numbers.

INGEN

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode