Sell my 2009 Mazda MX5 for CR-Z 2015? - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 184
Oh hell no if they put out a non hybrid faster CRZ this year after I just bought a 2015 I will cry.
Kristof is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 02:35 AM
Super Duper Member
 
kaytwozero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: SGV/626
Posts: 1,477
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristof View Post
Oh hell no if they put out a non hybrid faster CRZ this year after I just bought a 2015 I will cry.
relax its only rumored for now and i seriously doubt it wud come that fast. anyways what makes our cars special is the versatility. if i simply wanted a fast car i wudnt have gotten this car
kaytwozero is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytwozero View Post
relax its only rumored for now and i seriously doubt it wud come that fast. anyways what makes our cars special is the versatility. if i simply wanted a fast car i wudnt have gotten this car
My Honda tech, who is also a SiR owner and fan, suggests that we'll see this in the show rooms by the end of the year. Perhaps he has advanced service manuals?

He's not let me down before and he knows his stuff and my interest in the CR-Z. He suggests waiting.

Whatever happens, I hope Honda keep the same shape for the CR-Z.
Phil is offline  
 
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
EmJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
My Honda tech, who is also a SiR owner and fan, suggests that we'll see this in the show rooms by the end of the year. Perhaps he has advanced service manuals?

He's not let me down before and he knows his stuff and my interest in the CR-Z. He suggests waiting.

Whatever happens, I hope Honda keep the same shape for the CR-Z.
If you look at all the rumors floating around on reputable sites, you'll find that the next gen of crz is planned for like 2017/18. Now, who knows, it could come sooner than that, but there's no way it's coming by the end of the year. That'd just be ridiculous given the information that's been floating around or lack thereof more specifically.
EmJay is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 15
Perhaps they're (Honda) not letting the cat out of the bag yet, in order to move the current crop of CR-Z...?

Regardless, I'm willing to believe this is real.

I suppose we must wait and see.
Phil is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome