Canada Regional Meets and Events - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Smile Canada Regional Meets and Events

Welcome to the Canada Regional Meets and Events section! Feel free to post any car shows, meet and greets or car related events here - remember to include as much detail about locations, dates and times as possible so other members can make it out!

Have fun and hope to see you out at the events!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Elite Member

Anyone going to Montreal autoshow this weekend?(jan15,16) im planning to drive down Saturday or Sunday
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2012, 02:10 AM

Oh man.
I just drooled a lil over the orange avatar.
That looks smokin' on the CRZ!

Lucy
2011 6-Speed
Pearl White
<3<3

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Premium Member

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2014, 12:15 PM

I just realized that this is the ONLY page... with 3 posts??

COME ON GUYS! Lets have some meets this summer! We need to have meets like that ^^^^^

98 Honda Prelude SH-SOLD/// 00 Honda S2000-SOLD/// 03 Honda S2000-SOLD/// 09 Subaru STi GRB-SOLD/// 11 BMW AW E90 M3-SOLD/// 09 Nissan GTR-WW/// 11 Honda CR-Z-FS/// 09 Subaru STi GRB-DD
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2014, 03:38 PM
CR-Z Forum Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.DownGradeR View Post
I just realized that this is the ONLY page... with 3 posts??

COME ON GUYS! Lets have some meets this summer! We need to have meets like that ^^^^^
Yeah, that's because organizing this lot is like herding cats!

I think the Niagara CR-X Meet July 19 might be a good one - at least you know SOMEBODY is going to show up!
I just don't know if I can make it or not, just yet.

I'd like to see Rustbucket at one of his track days in Cayuga, too. But considering you GTA folk are at least a 2 hour one-way drive for me (and I work 60+ hours a week plus own a farm! - yeah, I know, cue the violins ), it isn't realistic.

So, if you wanna ride herd on them kitties, I'll do my best to come join y'all. Waiting for continental drift to bring us all together might take just a smidgen longer!

Eco Stig
SOME SAY, that when he gets into his car, he plugs the IMA cable into his left ear Ö but no one can tell who is charging whom!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR-Z Canadian View Post
Yeah, that's because organizing this lot is like herding cats!

I think the Niagara CR-X Meet July 19 might be a good one - at least you know SOMEBODY is going to show up!
I just don't know if I can make it or not, just yet.

I'd like to see Rustbucket at one of his track days in Cayuga, too. But considering you GTA folk are at least a 2 hour one-way drive for me (and I work 60+ hours a week plus own a farm! - yeah, I know, cue the violins ), it isn't realistic.

So, if you wanna ride herd on them kitties, I'll do my best to come join y'all. Waiting for continental drift to bring us all together might take just a smidgen longer!

12hrs/day, 5days/week I'm assuming? At least you get weekends off, I'm stuck at work Sat-Thursday, I only get Fri off; cant even attend any events because they're all on sat/sun and by the time I'm off the grills are cold, drinks are warm and nice cars are gone.

We could do Kennedy Common's meet on a Wednesdays at night. 8pm-10pm? There will be more than just us there.

98 Honda Prelude SH-SOLD/// 00 Honda S2000-SOLD/// 03 Honda S2000-SOLD/// 09 Subaru STi GRB-SOLD/// 11 BMW AW E90 M3-SOLD/// 09 Nissan GTR-WW/// 11 Honda CR-Z-FS/// 09 Subaru STi GRB-DD
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2014, 01:11 PM

Garage
At the Timmys ?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by INGEN View Post
At the Timmys ?
Sounds great! Now we need to pick which Wed, or every Wed night if people are free.

Lets get this ball roll'n!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode