The Sprintex Thread - Page 238 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 220Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2371 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 08:59 AM

Anyone here who is using hondata with sprintex on 2010-2011crz?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2372 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 05:27 PM
Red&Black <3

Garage
Replied to your message.

No such thing as 2010 CRZ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Edit: In the USA lol

2011 EX CVT
~~~~~~~~~~
post #2373 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 02:09 AM

So finally i have come to a conclusion that since in my country we dont have much support for hondata but have a proper dealership and certified tuner for unichip i am going to get the sprintex charger tuned by them. So what i want to know from the experts is mine is 2010 jdm spec cvt version and the best gasoline we will have is 91octane i have recently installed supercircuit header and catless test pipe. My car is still running base map from perfect power and making 124.5whp on dynojet. The AFR are more towards rich side which i feel cause a little loss of power. I would like to know with a proper tuned setup can i expect around 155-160whp with these octane numbers? Also what is the max torque our cvt can handle anyone have any knowledge?

post #2374 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 09:12 AM

I can’t find a Sprintex charger. I called Sprintex USA and they aren’t making anymore. Anyone know any other country that will ship one to the US? Or where they’re made? Thanks.
post #2375 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 09:46 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCterROOT View Post
I canít find a Sprintex charger. I called Sprintex USA and they arenít making anymore. Anyone know any other country that will ship one to the US? Or where theyíre made? Thanks.
I didn't realize they stopped making them! What year and trans is your CR-Z? Possible that someone on the forum has one they would sell... I've seen a few, but can't remember if they've sold them yet. My CR-Z with sprintex is a 2013 with CVT, and I've opted for the KTuner for the tuning, instead of the Sprintex's piggyback. Just wondering what type of tune you're planning to use. If I find a Sprintex source, I'll let you know.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT and the 6-Speed | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | HPD | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #2376 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-27-2019, 10:24 AM

I have a 13 6mt and was going to use k tuner and rdx injectors. Thanks for the help. If I can’t find Sprintex just going to buy oem hpd. It’s 5k and hpd does a reflash and injectors. Just Sprintex is more simple.
post #2377 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-27-2019, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCterROOT View Post
I have a 13 6mt and was going to use k tuner and rdx injectors. Thanks for the help. If I can’t find Sprintex just going to buy oem hpd. It’s 5k and hpd does a reflash and injectors. Just Sprintex is more simple.
I can part mine if you letme know where r from i can figure out a way
post #2378 of 2418 (permalink) Old 02-28-2019, 06:45 AM

Hi all. Whats the max torque and hp a cvt transmission zf1 hold?
post #2379 of 2418 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 03:16 PM

So today i removed my piggyback and tried to reflash my car with hondata. I was able to turn the car on change the injector size t0 410 which made the car run properly below boost on boost afrs are pretty lean. Safi who used to own prorek sprintex in malaysia will probably be tuning it for me. I want to know frm you ppl that safi told me that manifold temp is different frm what IAT reads so you have to install wiring that manifold temp can also be read by hondata. Did anyone of you do it to get accurate temps?
post #2380 of 2418 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 11:09 AM

My own understanding the piggyback just add on additional fuel via 5th injector whenever it detect boost; while the hondata reflash allow u to manually map amount of fuel for 4 injectors. By theory should not have much diff between both setup unless u decide to fine tune ur fuel setup and additional boost/ air flow via tb swap/ camswap/ smaller pulley etc. On the contrary hondata is costly and only available for zf1, and lack atmospheric pressure compensation which the piggyback comes stock with. I don think the accuracy of air intake temps matter much, but please do correct me if im wrong. I do however thinks the problem lies with the quality of fuel supplied in diff region of the world may affect the piggyback base map problems
litz and stjimmy like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode