Super Duper Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Baldwin Park, CA
Sadly, these are all discussions we've had here on the forum.
- Honda won't drop the FF layout of the CR-Z to change to a MR / FR layout.
- Anything is possible with enough money.
- Honda S660 is an amazing car, and I hope we get it here in the US.
- There have been rumors of future CR-Z's not having a hybrid drivetrain, but who knows.
- Want a fast CR-Z? Boost yours or KSWAP it.
- The S660 and CR-Z won't be using the same frame, as they don't really have a "frame" as these are unibody cars, just specific points that are strengthened to provide rigidity (including what we call "frame rails" on these cars. Very far off designs to have so many future similarities.