DFW Thread - Page 9 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 103 (permalink) Old 11-25-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent0ne714 View Post
Just got my Tein street flex, any recommendations on where to get them installed? What price should I expect? I could do it myself but I don't have the proper tools, place, and equipment.
I Dont know the price but any type of modifications I bring my cars too is at CJ's Muffler. You'll want to take to Mike. He'll give you a good reasonable price on the work. He's a cool guy, He's on the Acura TL Forums and also has a 00 accord that he modded out himself. Both his cars are pretty clean IMO. but talk with him and he'll let you know.
silent0ne714 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS6Bruh View Post
I Dont know the price but any type of modifications I bring my cars too is at CJ's Muffler. You'll want to take to Mike. He'll give you a good reasonable price on the work. He's a cool guy, He's on the Acura TL Forums and also has a 00 accord that he modded out himself. Both his cars are pretty clean IMO. but talk with him and he'll let you know.

Spent many, many, many hours hand polishing my wheels, they're all coming out like mirrors....just removed all the nuts & bolts and soaked them in coke....shines like almost new. A lot of work! A Big PITA! But happy with the results so far....
post #83 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 10:30 PM

Quote:
I called Mike and was quoted $450. Kind of steep but lower than other places I called. I was quoted $600 and $500 at others. At this point, I just took my ass to Sears and took advantage of Black Friday. Spent about $230 for Craftsman stuff, I can definitely keep. I plan on keeping these tools for future projects. I'm confident in my mechanical abilities so I've decided to do it right, the way I want it! If it was $300 or $350 max, i would of had Mike install them. That's what I was usually charged in SoCal for coilovers installs when I lived there...Good looking out on the info though!
litz and MS6Bruh like this.

post #84 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-16-2016, 04:10 PM

So I was thinking (I know stuff goes wrong when i think) that we should post up a big DFW CRZ meet? what you guys think? I've met 2 guys that drive them and they seem down for it. Something like Feb or March.
post #85 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-17-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:
So I was thinking (I know stuff goes wrong when i think) that we should post up a big DFW CRZ meet? what you guys think? I've met 2 guys that drive them and they seem down for it. Something like Feb or March.
I'm down! My ride will be ready at that time.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
MS6Bruh likes this.
post #86 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 04:20 PM

Plus speaking on meets, Saw a White CRZ with an HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust rolling down Cooper St in Arlington. looked clean. Didnt know if it was any of you on here...
post #87 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-20-2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Plus speaking on meets, Saw a White CRZ with an HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust rolling down Cooper St in Arlington. looked clean. Didnt know if it was any of you on here...
post #88 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-20-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
In my opinion, the only exhaust that looks good on the Z is a center exhaust. Having to buy a diffuser to go with it can get very pricey. The way I look at it.... Buy Nice or Buy Twice!
litz likes this.
post #89 of 103 (permalink) Old 12-21-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
In my opinion, the only exhaust that looks good on the Z is a center exhaust. Having to buy a diffuser to go with it can get very pricey. The way I look at it.... Buy Nice or Buy Twice!
Thats one thing I'm in AWE of is the price for diffusers. Too Dang High. I'm trying to make concepts of the rear end with the stock diffuser to see what possible center tips i can create up or trying to figure a nice looking quad tip/dual exhaust.
silent0ne714 likes this.
post #90 of 103 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 06:46 PM

Okay, So Spring is almost around the corner, lets get some thoughts out on where we can organize a meet. I'm also talking with another ground the "Texas Accords" and they are down for a meet as well coming around spring so right now no times or places made yet, getting some ideas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode