Fortune Motorsports Honda CR-Z - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

Go Back   Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums > Honda CR-Z: General > Pictures & Videos

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fortune Motorsports Honda CR-Z

Hey guys, just wanted to put up our press release that we leaked this morning. Beek lurking on here for a few months now ever since I found out that we were going to be working with Honda on this project. We are expecting to take delivery of the car in about a week or so (hopefully). We set up a blog that will be documenting progress of the build, links are below. I'll also be posting a bit more on here with info on some of the mods, parts have already started to arrive so once we get the car I'll have some info for everyone. Thanks!

Fortune Motorsports and the Tjin Edition Roadshow are proud to announce their partnership with American Honda Motor Co. for 2010 and 2011. In an effort to promote eco friendliness and sporty performance, Fortune Motorsports will debut a fully customized 2011 Honda CR-Z Hybrid at the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada Tuesday, November 2 Ė Friday, November 5, 2010 (Honda booth #24887).

Fortune Motorsports, lead by Warren Shim-Quee from Miami, Fl, will have their hands full as they ready themselves and their Honda CR-Z for the SEMA Show which is just a few months away. Gurnade Design Firm was put in charge of producing the rendering of the CR-Z which will act as the main basis for this build. Shim-Quee will call on all of his resources for help with this build, each partner and their products will be apparent once the hybrid is completed. Fortune Motorsports will be working closely with many reputable automotive companies, all of whose products will be incorporated into the final build. Some of these brands include ADV.1 Wheels, Falken Tires, Air Lift, Status Racing, JD Motorsports, STACK, Trentís Trick Upholstery, MagnaFlow, Webasto, Ignited HIDís, Shinzo Media, Light WurkZ, StreetGlow, Wraptivo, and Royal Purple.

During the upcoming months on the road to SEMA, the entire build will be documented by Shim-Quee and his team, so be sure to keep up to date with progress on the Fortune Motorsports Honda CR-Z at www.warrenshimquee.com/hondacrz and follow the entire build-up of the Fortune Motorsports/ Tjin Edition SEMA 2010 project on Facebook!
fortunerox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

can't wait to see this... i like that front lip already tho
Old 07-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
YLA

nice picture looking forward and thx to keep us informed
Old 07-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Cant wait to see this in person at SEMA!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Just saw this thread was listed on the main page for CR-Z tuners (thanks guys!), I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible. I did a quick shoot with the CR-Z the day before I stripped it down for paint. I'll have some paint photos up this week on the blog and here as well. Enjoy the photos and let me know what you guys think!

Old 08-29-2010, 10:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Elite Member

I cant wait for this. The teaser already looks sick. Me want lip kit now! That one looks nice. Clean, small, but makes lines straight.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Looking forward to see how this turns out
JohnsonHondaMW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2010, 09:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Elite Member

Garage

This is great. Having a CR-Z being modified in Miami gives me so much joy. Great to know that there will be a place that I will be able to take the car if I want things done. Keep us posted.
CRX-SiRT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2010, 03:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Look what just showed up!!

Old 10-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Super Duper Member

Nice tile work
91CRXTC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.