Official Movie Reviews & Recomendations - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 02:51 PM
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91CRXTC View Post
Right?! Wasn't expecting that at all, but I loved watching the fight scenes.

Ya know guys it doesn't have to be just new movies that are out, I'd like to hear about some older movies as well, we can meet up on xbox for a Netflix night!
Seen Battle: Los Angeles yet? It was really good.. very nicely done!

Beastly is another recent one that is good.. especially if you have to take you lady out for a movie, and she like chick flicks.

Silver EX 6 Speed Navi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Super Duper Member

Was thinking about battle but was nervous that it would be like district 9 and I wasn't to fond of that. Beastly huh? Well my girlies not much for horror flix but if it's a chick flick I might try it for her if it's good enough for me.
post #13 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRaZee View Post
Seen Battle: Los Angeles yet? It was really good.. very nicely done!

Beastly is another recent one that is good.. especially if you have to take you lady out for a movie, and she like chick flicks.
I enjoyed Battle, I would say it more of an independence day feel than a District 9. Lots of shooting and trying to kill/avoid aliens to get what needs to get done. Decent action flick if you just want to enjoy action.

Pearl White CR-Z EX w/ Navi #9297
post #14 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 PM
Super Duper Member

i saw sucker punch last week. it was cool. fight scenes were great. but if you take out the fight scenes and base it on story line, then it woulda probably been a Lifetime channel type of movie...

planning on seeing Insidious tomorrow. so far friends say its pretty good. anyone seen it yet?

need an avatar? take one from my flickr
have questiosn? fb me: www.facebook.com/roddy3
post #15 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91CRXTC View Post
Was thinking about battle but was nervous that it would be like district 9 and I wasn't to fond of that. Beastly huh? Well my girlies not much for horror flix but if it's a chick flick I might try it for her if it's good enough for me.
Battle has some of the best military style action I have seen in a long time!

Beastly is not a horror flick at all... nothing scary... kind of a cool theme actually.

Silver EX 6 Speed Navi

post #16 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Premium Member

I did get my TRON 5 disc DVD/ Blue Ray/ Digital/ classic TRON from Amazon.com today. A full day earlier than the official release! Yes I did watch and the CR-Z is so TRON, like OMG- fur shure!!
post #17 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Premium Member

The more I watch TRON the more and more I like it.......... I think the wife is about to kill me though.
post #18 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 12:34 PM

I got thr 5 disc set also and after watching the first Tron I was wondering why so many people were bashing on the second one, when the first one left just as many questions..... I cant wait till the next one!

I can brag also since I was in a large group that help record the crowd audio for the arena scenes in the movie

Pearl White CR-Z EX w/ Navi #9297
post #19 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM

Garage
My wife and I this past weekend went to see Soul Surfer. After a shark attack that bites off a teen surfers arm she make a come back. She inspires many around the world by getting back on her surfboard with only one arm. Her faith was her strength.

I recommend this movie.

-Roger

Enjoying my adventures in Sports Hybrid Driving
Honda Impossible Dream
Keep the Faith!
-HCR-Z9251
post #20 of 370 (permalink) Old 04-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikTheRed View Post
I got thr 5 disc set also and after watching the first Tron I was wondering why so many people were bashing on the second one, when the first one left just as many questions..... I cant wait till the next one!

I can brag also since I was in a large group that help record the crowd audio for the arena scenes in the movie
That is way cool! How did you manage that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCR-Z9251 View Post
My wife and I this past weekend went to see Soul Surfer. After a shark attack that bites off a teen surfers arm she make a come back. She inspires many around the world by getting back on her surfboard with only one arm. Her faith was her strength.

I recommend this movie.

-Roger
The wife and I want to see this movie! She is a true inspiration!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode