Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

new, to me, 2013 CR-Z EX

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Panda 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Super excited to pick up my (used) white 2013 CR-Z EX. It has under 20K miles on it. I'll be picking it up in about 6 hours. So far, I have only seen pictures of it, and have been promised it is in "perfect condition inside and out".

I'm already drooling over the pictures I am seeing of your CR-Z's. You guys are doing such cool things to them. I'm pumped to see what kind of mods I can buy for mine to trick it out.

I'll check back in tonight or tomorrow with pictures and let you know how the transaction went and if the car really is in perfect condish.

SVguy

#3 ·
Welcome!

Well, updates???
Looking forward to pictures, and first impressions.
Have any plans for it, or are you going to let it inspire you?

Enjoy!

#5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes, gang. I picked up the car Friday night.

2013 CR-Z Pearl White, 6 speed manual, 20K miles

The car is completely stock and pristine. Aside from a couple tiny rock paint chips, the car is perfect. No scratches, no scuffs, and the inside is hard to tell from a new car. I spent the weekend detailing it from top to bottom, although it was already very clean. I got my Bluetooth phone paired and programmed a few numbers.

Not even sure what I want to do to it yet. I don't want a "punk / pimp" car but I wouldn't mind customizing it a little bit. Maybe a mini spoiler. Suggestions?

#6 ·
Welcome! Some common, easy mods that can look stock are interior LED replacements and the "eyeliner" mod for the rear tail lights. There's plenty of stuff you can do to the car. It's only limited by your own tastes, goals, and, of course, budget.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.