CRZ clutch pedal 'block' attachment for us shorter people - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

Go Back   Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums > Honda CR-Z: Vendor Forum > A&J Racing

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Garage

Lol. I've always sat in cars like I'm 5'0". Not sure why, but I feel most comfortable that way. I'm actually 5'10" and I have no problems reaching anything. I always put the seat lowest it can go, and the steering wheel in the CR-Z is as low as it can go, while pulled out 1/2 the way. One of these days I'll have to measure all of my settings.

I'm pretty sure it's a throw-back to my old race car in which I sat really close and barely had enough room to move anything besides my arms to the steering wheel and gear shift lever. People who ride with me complain constantly about how hard my car is to get in and out of, but then again most of them are wearing high heels.
awptickes is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Duper Member

Garage

Found these!

PEDAL EXTENDERS, EXTEND YOUR GAS, BRAKE & CLUTCH PEDALS SAFELY

PedalMates (by CCI) - Adjustable Pedal Extensions

have you considered just buying an aftermarket pedal.. and bolting it to the existing pedal, with a spacer in between the two pedals. Just drill some holes.. and use bolts with the countersunk heads (stainless with Hex heads, maybe like Stainless Steel Countersunk Bolts - Packs - Pro-Bolt - Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Fasteners & Motorcycle Bolts)

Just some ideas.. I did this for a petite friend years ago in her Miata... worked well

Sort of like this http://www.rx8club.com/archive/index.php/t-13709.html

or this.. but put a spacer and longer bolts DIY: Aftermarket Pedals - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

CRaZee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-08-2011, 05:01 AM   #13 (permalink)

im 5'1, and my crz is stick. i was worried about this at first cuz of my short limbs, but im used to it now..
lilCRaZee is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.