Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Podcasts on the stereo?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  scrz 
#1 ·
I have a one hour commute each way five days a week and I used to sometimes listen to podcasts in my old car. I use an Ipod Classic 160GB connected to the Z with an Ipod cable. I can access all my music just fine but so far I've been unable to access my podcasts. Short of connecting the Ipod via an accessory cable is there a workaround?FWIW it's a stock Honda stereo in a 2011 CR-Z. - Boyd

#3 ·
So I figured out my issue... Before I had a U2 album in my iTunes and my car would just start playing that instead play the Podcast. So I deleted it and then my phone would no longer sync to the car. My solution... I bought Taylor Swift - 1989 and now my phone connects and plays music. It start with TSwift first but I am now able to listen to my podcasts or Pandora ^.^

#5 ·
I have a surprisingly good, MPOW brand bluetooth-aux device. I get in the car, if I left the radio on I literally don't have to do anything. Whatever music app (gmusic, soundcloud) starts up playing where it left off when I turned the car off. Occasionally things don't start automatically, or I'm switching devices, but it's otherwise completely painless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.