Scotty's Honda CR-Z of the Month: 2017 March Winner (Includes LOTM) - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By supercrz
  • 3 Post By litz

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Deputy Forum Librarian

Garage
Scotty's Honda CR-Z of the Month: 2017 March Winner (Includes LOTM)

Scotty's Honda CR-Z Of The Month: 2017 March Winner!

@litz - litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread

Exterior:
─Heko rain guard window visors (rg27452)
─Clear Lens LED Bumper Reflector brake lights
─Diode Dynamics LED light upgrade: Jump to "Diode Dynamics light upgrade" page of build thread
  Fog Light LEDs Cool White (6000K) XML2 (1420 lumens) 2xH8_XML2W
  Backup LEDs XP50 (410 lumens) 2x921_XP50W-bckup
  Rear Sidemarker LEDs HP3 (56 lumens) 2x194_HP3R-sid1
  Socket/light added to OEM tail light -- T10 Harness Plugs (194) with HP3 LEDs (56 lumens)
  Turn Signal LEDs front & rear (with Hyperblink Fix) Amber XP80 (510 lumens) Note curious problem (solved) after installing these: Navi display dims when braking
  License Plate LEDs Cool White (6000K) HP3 (56 lumens)
─08P00-SZT-100 SPLASH GUARDS
─SEIBON Carbon Fiber Hood (HD1112HDCZ-TS) painted Premium White Pearl (NH624P) Jump to "Seibon TS hood arrived" page of build thread
─Garage Vary Rear Wing (164-114-005) Jump to "Garage Vary Rear Wing" page of build thread
─OEM Spoiler & B-Pillars painted Premium White Pearl Jump to "painted A-pillar and rear wing" page of build thread
─"H" emblems painted Brilliant Orange Metalic (YR-576M)
─"CR-Z" emblem moved from rear hatch to right/rear quarter window
─"HYBRID" emblem moved from rear hatch to left/rear quarter window

Engine:
─CR-Z Supercharger System (#1000-01-150)system-type: FlashPro Tuner, transmission: CVT
....oops! Nix the Jackson Racing Supercharger--not available for my 2013 CVT after all (Oscar Jr. refunds money after realizing they didn't have the set up for me after all.)
....should have waited for a 6-Speed when I bought my Z, I'd have the HPD kit!
─Black Label Fabrication Cold Air Intake (CAI) painted Premium White Pearl BLF CAI install pics
─Intake piping--G2 Custom Color, ─Caliper paint--G2 Custom Color, Honda Premium White Pearl
─SPRTINEX Supercharger Kit 2011-2014 Honda CR-Z with KTuner Tuning Software (SPRNTX-CRZL15SC) Jump to "Sprintex arrived" page of build thread or video of first start-up on the Sprintex Thread ...or --my belt replacement technique -- --Click for 2013+ Sprintex wiring diagram page
─Mugen Cat Back Stainless Steel Exhaust for CR-Z
─T1R HEADER (ZF1/GE8) Item# 18100-LEA-000 Jump to "T1R Header" page of build thread
─Engine bay right/left side covers (fabricated from OEM Premium White Pearl parts) Jump to "Fabricated engine covers" page of build thread
─Valve cover painted Brilliant Orange Metalic

Suspension/wheels/brakes:
─Mugen 5-Way Adjustable Suspension Kit for CR-Z
─OEM wheels--Painted Honda Premium White Pearl Jump to "powder coated lug nuts & OEM wheels in PWP" page of build thread
─Beatrush Front PillowBall Mounts Jump to "Beatrush pillowball mounts arrived" page of build thread
─Spoon Front Sway Bar click here for my install notes on CR-Z Canadian's DIY
─Progress Rear Sway Bar
─Lug nuts--Powder coated White Pearl
─Tires--Dunlop Direzza DZ102 P215/50R16
─Caliper paint--G2 Custom Color, Honda Brilliant Orange Metalic

Interior:
─08U89-SZT-150 ARMREST CONSOLE (replaced original blue stitching with orange stitching) click here for armrest/console install page
─6-Speed Shift Boot DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
─2016 Orange trimmed/stitched interior: Seats, Door Panels, Steering Wheel, Shift Boot, and Floor Mats Jump to "black/orange interior swap" page of build thread
─C-West CFRP Triple Gauge Pod Jump to "Gauge install part 1 of 3" page of build thread or (part 2) or final gauge pod modifications (part 3) Initial group buy:C-West Carbon Fiber Triple Gauge Pod
  Revel VLS OLED Gauges - 52mm Boost, Water Temperature, Wideband A/F Ratio
─Mini CF Double Gauge Pod (fabricated into center dash vent)
  AutoMeter Gauges - 1-½" Volts, Oil Pressure
─LetRipp USB software port
─Spare Tire Compartment storage area modifications [click here]
─Kidde Fire Extinguisher (ABC) Jump to "Kidde Fire Extinguisher" page of build thread
─Stinger RKST36B Roadkill Jump to CRyoZ's "DIY - Stinger Roadkill Tips"
─Jtech 10x 194 168 2825 T10 5-SMD Blue LED Car Lights - Cargo, Rear Tray, Doors

Miscellaneous:
─2011-2012 CR-Z Service Manual (no 2013 available at the time) click here for PDF version, thanks to KennyX
─08703-NH624PAH-2P Touch-up PAINT *NH624P
─Honda Melco Yellow 2016 USB maps update
─Innovative Mounts Mount Kit 2011+ Honda CR-Z 75A CVT (INNV-ZF175A) --removed--available FS
click here for Idle Control Learn & CKP Pattern learn procedure

Congratulations to CRZForum.com member @litz on winning this month's contest with 52.94% of the votes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And let's not forget the "Loser" of the Month (LOTM) @lore97 with 5.88% of the votes. There was a tie for LOTM between 11-Z and lore97, but per contest rules, the member with most post gets the LOTM.

Lore's build thread

Note: Loser of the month is just something we do to keep it fun.

Check out April 2017 Scotty's CR-Z of the Month Contest!!! Scotty's CR-Z of the Month (COTM): April 2017 Contest

Check out COTY: Scotty's 2016 Honda CR-Z of the Year to see the winner!!!

Fediej likes this.

For your FAQ's - ABC's for the CR-Z
supercrz's experience with the CR-Z
Add me on Facebook: TJ supercrz; Follow me on Instagram: supercrz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Deputy Forum Librarian

Garage
Congratulations!!!!!!!!

For your FAQ's - ABC's for the CR-Z
supercrz's experience with the CR-Z
Add me on Facebook: TJ supercrz; Follow me on Instagram: supercrz
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 08:28 PM
@ the speed of white

Garage
Thanks for the votes, and special thanks for the pics from @J-Boyy and @romiata--pics taken at the 2016 Dragon meet.
supercrz, J-Boyy and Sportyrider like this.

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode