Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Scotty passed away

29K views 137 replies 99 participants last post by  DerekS 
#1 ·
You will be dearly missed, my friend. Always friendly to new members and loyal to everyone. R.I.P. Scotty.

See less See more
#3 ·
I never had an interaction with Scotty, but I felt like I knew him with how much I dug through this forum and re-read over and over the numerous threads before my time here.

He was obviously a well loved person, and I'm sorry to hear this news. I don't often get all that sad about these sorts of things, but this honestly is horrible to hear.

#5 ·
Never knew him, but considered him a friend.
RIP

#9 ·
I was deeply saddened when I read the news on Facebook a little while ago. I remember lurking the forums and having an immense respect for how he ran this place. That respect only grew when I became a member and even more so when he brought me on to be a mod and eventually admin. He was a great person and an even better leader. Wish I had the opportunity to meet him in real life. My thoughts are with his family. He will be greatly missed.

#25 ·
He was the 1st person I met on this fourms. He was always extremely kind to me and others. He never thought my questions were dumb even when I thought color codes were the difference in transmission. ( I always saw people post up 3 letter codes - NSBP ) and only saw white and black initially. He was a great guy and will be missed. Rest in peace!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.