Canadian CR-Z Buyers get option of Heated Leather Seats - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

Go Back   Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums > Honda CR-Z: News > Honda CR-Z News, Rumours, and Updates

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Canadian CR-Z Buyers get option of Heated Leather Seats

Canada has a lot of things going for it, including being America's punchline. But laugh at this, in Canada, the CR-Z is available in a Premium Package for 2012 that comes with heated, black leather seats.

The Premium Package costs over $25,000 loonies but that is basically equally to the USD at this point.The base CR-Z only comes in patriotic red or white paint in Canada. This premium model is only available in black. This likely has something to do with these colours testing well in a focus-group done in a very hip part of Canada (if there is such a thing.)

Now with any luck, American buyers will be able to snatch these up from Canadian customizers who are swapping in Mugen race seats. Or maybe a few premium CR-Zs will get wrecked and the leather interiors will end up in junkyards, ripe for the picking.

There are over 300 Honda dealers in Canada. We think that if enough CR-Z owners in the US got together, one of them would do you guys a great deal on a group buy on some leather seats. Hooray for stain-resistant, nice-wearing, soft leather!

Last edited by AutoGuide.com; 11-08-2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: made a mistake
AutoGuide.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default I'd be interested.

I was disappointed that my CR-Z didn't have the leather seats. If anyone can figure out how we can get these from Canada, I'd be interested.
lgould48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
CR-Z Forum Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgould48 View Post
I was disappointed that my CR-Z didn't have the leather seats. If anyone can figure out how we can get these from Canada, I'd be interested.
Well, you could come to Canada to buy your car, and pay $25,000 plus taxes and fees (I'll bet you were out the door for a lot less, with yours), or invest $300 or so in a set of Clazzio covers that look amazing, can come with a heat option if you are keen on that, and can be ordered in a variety of colour / material / stitch colour combinations. I went with the latter, and so did a number of others on the forum. Search "Clazzio" and see what I mean! You will find threads like:
Clazzio Seat Cover from Go Tuning Unlimited

BTW, I see that this is your first post, so welcome!
Old 11-18-2012, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Capt'n Jack

Garage

+1 .. Love the Clazzios..

Click on the Capt'n Jack's Place signature link for a video. WARNING .. Rated PG-NSFW..
CVT Fully Loaded EX//NAVI//Eibach Pro Springs//H&R
20mm Rear Spacers//
Honda 17" OEM//
P2R
Down Pipe//K&N Typhoon SRI//32 Diamond Quartz Tint//Clazzio Black-Red Insert & Stitching//
iJDMToy interal&External LEDs//T1R Side Mirrors//Remus USDM Catback Center Exhaust//
Scotty001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.