Welcome to the Handling, Braking and Suspension Forum sponsored by TireRack.com - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2011, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Welcome to the Handling, Braking and Suspension Forum sponsored by TireRack.com

Welcome to the CRZForum's Handling, Braking and Suspension Forum sponsored by TireRack.com

The Tire Rack Team is very excited to sponsor the CRZForum Wheel and Tire Forum. We know how important a role tires, wheels, brakes and suspension play in helping us enjoy our cars and view this as a fantastic opportunity to support other driving enthusiasts. As moderators, we hope to guide the discussion by reducing inaccuracies and providing helpful information. Our years of experience in this industry make us uniquely qualified for this role. We will do our best to answer questions and address concerns in the forum in a timely manner. If you are looking for an immediate response, please feel free to call our toll-free number (877-522-8473) or email one of our sales representatives directly.

Thank you and enjoy the Forum

The Tire Rack Team
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Supporting Vendor

Hello everyone. Tire Rack very much appreciates being able to be a sponsor for the CRZForum. Here are links to brake and suspension parts on the Tire Rack website.

Brakes http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/resul...toModClar=Base

Suspension http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/S...toModClar=Base

If you do any shopping from tire rack, please click through from the links on this forum before you do the shopping. When you go to our site from the forum links, CRZForum gets credit, which helps keep this site alive.

Refer to 'Chase/CR-Z Forum' as your previous contact when you order online. Credit CRZforum.com by ordering through the sig link.
Chase@Tirerack.com

Last edited by OneFitZ; 05-06-2013 at 11:32 AM.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 10:04 AM

If you are sponsoring the CRZ forum, why don't you even LIST parts for the 2013 CRZ???

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 10:50 AM
c-m
Super Duper Member

Garage
You revived a thread from 2 years ago. I am not even sure if they sponsor us any more.

My Build Thread
I work on computers, not cars. Please excuse the dumb questions.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 11:34 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoodybayker View Post
If you are sponsoring the CRZ forum, why don't you even LIST parts for the 2013 CRZ???
Because the 2013 is still new enough to not have parts tested specifically on it. Tires, wheels, suspension, and brakes will most likely be the same across the 2011-2013 range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-m View Post
You revived a thread from 2 years ago. I am not even sure if they sponsor us any more.
They still are as far as I know.

Also Chase, I edited your links to point at the search results to make it a little easier for some.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 11:55 AM
c-m
Super Duper Member

Garage
Chase is no longer there. I tried contacting him like 3 months ago and they couldn't tell me who the representative for our forum was....

My Build Thread
I work on computers, not cars. Please excuse the dumb questions.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-m View Post
Chase is no longer there. I tried contacting him like 3 months ago and they couldn't tell me who the representative for our forum was....
Awesome. Well I'm pretty sure they're still paying since they still have a sponsored section on the forum. I guess we don't have a rep anymore though.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=OneFitZ;213757]Because the 2013 is still new enough to not have parts tested specifically on it. Tires, wheels, suspension, and brakes will most likely be the same across the 2011-2013 range.

They certainly have a lot of other 2013 models...even Hondas. Most may LIKELY be the same, but also may not.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2013, 03:22 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoodybayker View Post
They certainly have a lot of other 2013 models...even Hondas. Most may LIKELY be the same, but also may not.
You realize how few CRZ's there are in comparison to those other 2013 models? You shouldn't need new brakes already. The suspension will be the same. Tires are the same. Wheels are the same.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode