Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Help buying a used CRZ

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  miltos3 
#1 ·
Hi All!

I'am very new to this forum 0:)

I own a FN2, but i really thinking to buy a used CRZ due to very high Taxis here in Greece......
So the thing is...
I found a CRZ GT in very good condition with 39500 km on it, and Navigation system and i' am very close to pull the trigger...
The price is 14000 euros.
One hesitation is the color. It is North Shore Blue....
I saw a lot of pictures with this color but i can't decide, because i am thinking that the best color might be white!

Does anyone has any experience with this color? like how does it looks in low light conditions?
i don't want to waste such a beautiful design with the wrong color...

Finally what else should i check ??

Many Thanks!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks DazGizmo!

The problem is that you can't find them anymore.
The car was rare from the very beginning.
Here in Athens i only saw two or three in many years. (and guess what.... all white)

Regarding your issue, i hope you found a solution.... :smile2:

#4 ·
The North Shore Blue is one of the rarer colors and looks really nice. These cars are limited production and rare( all models, trims and years). They were discontinued after the 2016 model year. You have to buy what is available not what you want in most cases. Make absolutely sure there are no warning lights and at least test drive it.:grin2: If the only thing you do not like is the color there is always plastidip ( one member ( maybe more) has done the whole car sometimes more than once)>:) all models of the same year have the same interior.( at least in the USA):nerd:

#5 ·
I wanted white, and turned down a couple of good deals on other colors, just because I knew I'd regret getting some other color after all was said and done. The Blue is not as common as the White, and it is NOT a bad color to have at all, but there's no sense in spending money on something that isn't really what you want. Good luck on the search!:wink2:

#8 ·
Thank you guys !!! :smile2:

I forgot to mention that it also has...

1.Genuine Front Skirt & Tailgate Spoiler Kit
2.Genuine Illuminated Doorstep Garnish
3.Front parking sensors :surprise:
4.Backup camera
5.Genuine Hard cover for baggage floor

I went and checked it out...

What i saw is that under the sun, the color is very Good, and i think that it makes the car looks more premium than white. Maybe not so childish
But in lower light conditions, you can't see all the cuts and lines of the car, as with white...
Overall, i think that White is probably the best color.

I will let you know my final decision, maybe with some pictures.....:smile2:

#9 ·
A CR-Z in the hand is worth many searched for ones. I don't think you understand the rarity of these cars. I had to fight my dealer to buy my brand new 2013 CBP ( Black) CRZ EX no Navigation ( AKA The Speed Bump). Once I read about the car, I found in my area they were hidden on the storage lots and the sales people did not know they existed. If you want one, with them now being discontinued you need to pull the trigger. They are rarer than unicorns>:)

The one you found sounds very kitted out( I think that is the right term in your version of english) Some of those options are not available over here in the USA.

Don't wait, bargain the price ,figure out your financing ,then trade in( if any) then buy it!:smile2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.