Best looking color? - Page 3 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

Go Back   Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums > Honda CR-Z: General > General Discussion

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #21 (permalink)

I wanted a PWP, but none was available when I was looking to buy, and looking back I'm glad I didn't go for white, since it'd only stay white 5% of the time where I live. Then again, I bought a CBP black one, so I kinda have the same problem keeping it clean!

But come on, the black paint makes it look like >>>>Darth Vaders rollerskate!<<<<
Badass.

I think the CR-Z also really suits the gray paints, the only one I'd stay wide away from is the orange one.
CRZalfa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #22 (permalink)

I'm very eager to see the new polished Metal Metallic on this car. I really like the out going silver color. Wish Honda was still offering it.
ephnit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #23 (permalink)

I love the white but the grey is nice as well.

Joey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
Red&Black <3

Garage

My least favorite color for the CR-Z is the milano red. Its just too bright for me. But in other areas of my life, red is my favorite color.

I ended up with a crystal black pearl cr-z, but my favorite color for it would have to be North Shore Blue Pearl!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:48 AM   #25 (permalink)

Question

Finally got to see the 2013 PWP, PMM, MR, NSB, and CBP. I'm still liking the PWP and PMM the most, though the NSB, CPB, and MR are nice colors too. I got to test drive a CVT NSB EX and a PMM CVT base. I must say I really like this car. The auto-stop wasn't a problem for me like I had thought it might be. It was really fun to drive, and I want one. However, seeing the PWP and PMM didn't make it any easier to decide which one I like best. Which one looks sportier?
Old 02-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #26 (permalink)
Super Duper Member

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dripkit View Post
In 3 years, the answer will be SSM because all of the other colors will swirl and look like crap
Maybe someone should 'two tone' a 'Z' White and Silver !!??
Best of both worlds.(or the worst of none?).
gordonfc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaHolly View Post
My least favorite color for the CR-Z is the milano red. Its just too bright for me. But in other areas of my life, red is my favorite color.

I ended up with a crystal black pearl cr-z, but my favorite color for it would have to be North Shore Blue Pearl!
I bought a Milano Red Zed because I want my car to be seen, statistics report red as the most visible colour so safer.

Grey/silver is the worst colour because it just isnt visible in poor light conditions.

Black is bad because its hot inside in summer,shows all the scratches and it soon looks dirty.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #28 (permalink)

Garage

Nobody has mentioned blue, I think it's the best looking and complete inverse of the Orange Mugen CR-Z. I think personally since I bought it that It's the best color
Old 02-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #29 (permalink)

I must say that shade of blue does look good on the CR-Z. I wasn't expecting it to look as good as it does in the NSB.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #30 (permalink)

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephnit View Post
I must say that shade of blue does look good on the CR-Z. I wasn't expecting it to look as good as it does in the NSB.
I went to fill up last night before Monday, I walk back to my car and this older man is looking at it, He asked me if it's the new CRX as he misses his and how beautiful the color / lines on the car are, ( he was driving a Honda Ridgeline ) I explained what it was ( CRZ ,CVT, Hybrid, ETC ((Mines Debadged))) He was like Hybrid I might be able to sell my wife on one! I was also just kinda excited because it was my 1st compliment on it from someone who I don't know!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.