Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

What did you do to the 'Z today?

1M views 10K replies 656 participants last post by  assassin10000 
#1 ·
So other car forums I've been on have had a thread where you can go and post up a brief description and a couple of pics of something you did to your car today. Since we don't have one on here(neither Google or I were able to find one) I decided to try and start one.

Ran power and ground wires for my amp tonight. Power was a pain to get through the firewall, but I ended up using the OEM grommet behind the fan on the passenger side footwell. Tucked all the wire away and at first glance you probably wouldn't even notice it which is just the way I like it.

See less See more
#12 ·
Bow-chika-wah-wah!! :eyebrows:

punched my fusebox hoping my licence plate light would come back on.. nothing happened...
Dang :( All your other lights working? Did you do an LED swap?

Leaned the full throttle fuel mixture, and increased redline
I take it you used a Flashpro to increase redline? What did you bump it up to if you don't mind me asking?

i moved my car from my next door neighbors house to the front of my house, about 50 ft forward. lol. now that i have a new bicycle i just ride to work everyday and leave the Z at home, except for days that i work out
Poor Z :(. You should do like that guy did a while back and make an aluminum body porsche on a bicycle frame. Looks like a car, works like a pedal bike. :rotfl:

Glad to see this thread taking off! Will be a nice way to keep up with the new things people are doing :wavey:

#18 ·
Having my Mugenish front license plate holder painted SSM .. I know - but couldn't see spending mega dollars just to have it painted.. It is just a plate holder albiet with some LEDs...

:grin: :lol:

#22 ·
PUT THE INSURANCE BACK ON TODAY. MONDAY WE'RE BACK ON THE ROAD!
sorry for shouting. I'm just so excited.
Monday is front lip and rear wing day. Trying to find garage time this weekend to finally paint calipers and install Clazzios and Spoon mirror.
Charmy - maybe I'll join you in the COTM next month. If I can get some decent pix.

Wow, this has been an active 24 hours for us all and our cars.

#26 ·
So today was the last day before my vacation, so I fitted the Typhoon and then switched out all the interior/plate/reversing lights with IJDMTOY LED's. Obviously now I've got to take her for a spirited drive before I go away for a week and leave her on her own in my garage.