Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

New Horn Suggestion

6K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Saulutations 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I just picked up my CR-Z a month ago and have been adding new things to it left and right (mainly because of this site). I want to replace the horns with something a lot louder. I know I have to take off the front bumper to change out the horns. I am looking for a horn that I can just "plug and play". I see a lot of talk about splicing wires or rewiring. To be honest, I rather not go down that route because of a bad history with a previous car and it's wiring (that's another story :giggle:). Any suggestions will be helpful and if you don't mind, throw in the link to the horns you suggest. Thanks a lot guys.

#18 ·
Yeah their shipping can vary. I usually check the first two that I posted, as they're both within a half hour of me. Majestic charges a handling fee but theres no tax since I'm in a different state. Bernardi doesn't charge a fee, but I get banged with tax because they're in state. I've found coupon codes like 50% off shipping or 10% off order a number of times at Bernardi. Sometimes one place is cheaper, sometimes its the other, but either way I get it next day if it happens to be in stock since they're so close.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.