I had this problem and on this forum I couldn't find solution. This is a solution for the future to others members. After discharging the battery stops working ABS and VSA. With this guide, we can save time and money. It's a easy fix.
Error Code 84 - VSA sensor neutral position memorization - Acura TSX Forum
1) Jump pins 4 and 9.
2) Press and hold the brake pedal and switch on the ignition.
3) Wait for the ABS light to turn off and then remove your foot from the brake pedal.
4) Wait for the ABS light to turn on, then press and hold the brake pedal again.
5) ABS light should turn off, then remove your foot from the brake pedal.
6) Wait for two flashes of ABS light. If it flashes it means that errors are erased. If not - start from step 2.
7) Switch ignition off.
8) Turn the ignition on, after ABS light turns off, quickly press the "VSA off" button.
9) After ABS light turns on again, quickly press the "VSA off" button.
10) Now shoud be a lot of different blinks and fashes and all lights ABS, VSA and triangle should turn off. The problem's solved.
You have to be accurate about 0,5 second.
If it not worked start again.
If any question or help needed -> PM or write here.