DIY: How to order parts from Japanese websites - Page 4 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-13-2014, 01:41 PM
Super Duper Member

Garage
do I need to follow the process in the op if I want to get an hks la clutch? or is there anyone that has it in the u.s. already?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
CORRUPT

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by slypete View Post
Thanks a lot for posting this guide ITEM9. I would be lost without it.

Is there anyway to get an idea of the shipping weight on the Rakuten website? I was looking at these wheels, but it looks like the shipping from Tenso can add up quickly. Further, according to the Tenso site, there appears to be a 30kg weight limitation for items shipping to the states.
That's the thing about this process... you won't know the shipping costs until Tenso has your stuff in their hands. Expect to pay around a $100 for something like a clutch, J's or HKS test pipes, or other "medium" sized stuff. Wheels would probably be about the same for each wheel...

The upside is that you get your stuff FAST and safe. I've been very happy with Japanese EMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytwozero View Post
do I need to follow the process in the op if I want to get an hks la clutch? or is there anyone that has it in the u.s. already?
I got mine from RHDJapan, but you can probably do a little better on price by going through a vendor on Rakuten and shipping through a forwarding service. You also might want to check out ORC clutches too. Or you can just go for the HPD clutch, which is the easiest and less expensive option. No idea on it's power capacity though...

2011 Honda CR-Z 6MT PWP EX NAV - JR Rotrex Supercharged
Build Thread /// YouTube Channel /// PARTS FOR SALE
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-18-2014, 12:11 PM

Garage
i wish i had seen this post earlier ...
good job Item9 !!

CR-Z "Blue-Inside" Spoon/HKS/OZ links: | Youtube channel | Daluis | So-WAT 2 The Movie! |

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-06-2014, 08:47 PM

Garage
J's racing also has a online store in Rakuten,
J's racing

Oh, and thanks for the DIY ITEM9! It wasn't as difficult as I thought.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode