How do I get my account back? - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 6Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

How do I get my account back?

Last week I emailed the admin since I can't get into my real account (Eagle_f90). The password is none that I use and when I used the recovery method it said my one and only email address was not valid. I have not heard back from the admin so I had to create this new account to try and get some help. What do I have to do to get back into my Eagle_f90 account? Who do I have to contact, if there is even a way to contact a real person in support?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-20-2016, 02:53 PM
Deputy Forum Librarian

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglef90 View Post
Last week I emailed the admin since I can't get into my real account (Eagle_f90). The password is none that I use and when I used the recovery method it said my one and only email address was not valid. I have not heard back from the admin so I had to create this new account to try and get some help. What do I have to do to get back into my Eagle_f90 account? Who do I have to contact, if there is even a way to contact a real person in support?
Try sending a PM to http://www.crzforum.com/forum/members/1-admin.html.

Unfortunately I don't have access to your accounts.

For your FAQ's - ABC's for the CR-Z
supercrz's experience with the CR-Z
Add me on Facebook: TJ supercrz; Follow me on Instagram: supercrz
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-22-2016, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Still no response, glad to see the admin cares. I was actually going to sign up a paid account but not after this.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2016, 04:32 PM

Garage
Sent them a PM

Lee

test.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Yea, no you guys did not even pay any attention. You simply reset my password on this account and made no effort to pay attention to the fact I ask to get back into my old account. And today I find out that on another car forum ran by you guys, redlineforums.com, my account of over 10 years can't be accessed either. Again same email I use here and same username, Eagle_f90, I have been asking to get back into here. It has been over a week now, can someone please actually interact with me and provide some sort of customer service or is it time to just abandon AutoGuide sites?
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 04:58 PM

Garage
Try sending PMs. Much more visible (from a notifications standpoint) than thread replies.

2011 6MT EX nav
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

I have been emailing and PMing. But just like it took them 4 months to tell us they where hacked and our info stole, they are taking there time to get back to me. They just seem to no care about this community, which only hurts them as vender will leave and members will too. I have seen it happen to another of there car forums I am (well was as now my account over there does not work either) on.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 01:04 PM

Garage
Hi,

I'm really sorry about that and I understand how frustrating this is for you. Are you having troubles getting emails from your old account because that email is no longer active? I can swap out the email from your new account to your old one and resend the password reset email for that account. Once we are able to get you all set up properly on your original account, we can merge this one into the original so that way any posts that you made with this one will be added to your main account.

~Sheena

test.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-29-2016, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hi,

I'm really sorry about that and I understand how frustrating this is for you. Are you having troubles getting emails from your old account because that email is no longer active? I can swap out the email from your new account to your old one and resend the password reset email for that account. Once we are able to get you all set up properly on your original account, we can merge this one into the original so that way any posts that you made with this one will be added to your main account.

~Sheena
I don't know what is going on with my old account exactly but if you want to do the email swap and reset to get me back in that is fine.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 05:05 PM

Garage
hey eagle,

go to the bottom of the page, and click on the contact us area. This will direct you to the mainline to our manual password reset area. In the subject line write "password reset" and put in the info of your account name, email on the account, and email it needs to be changed to if need be. Someone will be in touch with you shortly about it. one of us will come back and manually reset the password for you.

that should sort it out. let us know if you need anything else.

~Shane

test.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode