How do I get my account back? - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 6Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-05-2016, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
hey eagle,

go to the bottom of the page, and click on the contact us area. This will direct you to the mainline to our manual password reset area. In the subject line write "password reset" and put in the info of your account name, email on the account, and email it needs to be changed to if need be. Someone will be in touch with you shortly about it. one of us will come back and manually reset the password for you.

that should sort it out. let us know if you need anything else.

~Shane
1. I did use the contact us link weeks ago with this almost all information and you where the one to respond with the wrong information, when I replied back I never heard back from you
2. Back on the 29 I got a PM from "Sheena" asking to confirm an info change that was supposed to let me back in but have not heard anything back, do I need to contact you guy yet again in another fashion?

This is kind of ridicules. I have emailed, posted, and PMed and it has been over two weeks of slow, uncaring responses. I have now lost access to two board you guys run and all I am asking is you fix it so I can get back into my normal accounts and chat with my friends on the board and continue contributing content that will make this place attractive to CR-Z owners but that seems to much of a daunting task. Please talk with/look at the PM from "Sheena" ASAP and implement what was suggested so I can get back in my accounts or tell me your not going to do this so I stop running in circles and move onto another forum that might actually care about getting quality content.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-05-2016, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

So I got a PM from "Danniella" saying I was all set and now I am back into my account on the other board but I am still unable to get into this site. "Danniella" said my email was appropriately change on the Eagle_f90 account but when I did the recover password it process it was only recovered for Eaglef90. Well at least I can chat with my old car buddies again, assuming this same problem of lost emails did not happen to them.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2016, 02:19 PM

Garage
hey eagle,

check your PM. all fixed. if you need anything else, let me know. for others having this issue, If you are unable to get your password resets properly sorted out due to old emails on your account still after the notice was sent out, we ask that you go down to the contact us area, and with the subject line of "password reset" add the following contents for me:

- Account Name
- Email On the account
- Email You need it changed to if need be

add all this, then hit send, and someone on our team will answer that email and fix your account up no problem.

You can do the same and send us a PM privately to have it manually changed, but due to the influx and us tackling a lot of issues, this would be a slower way of getting it reset. we recommend you use the contact us form to get it resolved if you can. If that does fail though and you have waited too long, send us a PM and we will Manually reset it. Just make sure you supply the information above for a quicker fix.

Also, If you do have the right email on your account, I would ask you to please check your spam/junk folders as sometimes with certain email providers, it tends to land in there.

~Shane

test.

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Elite Member

I am back in my account now, thank you.
litz, Defiant and Spdbump like this.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2016, 11:29 AM

Garage
Awesome!

Glad to hear!
If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know guys.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Richard.

test.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 01:30 PM
Elite Member

So I feel the need to point something out that just happened. I got an email today from a "Shane G." in response to the original email I sent in trying to get back into my account. My response was sent Jun 27, Shane's response was sent July 25. ONE MONTH LATER! Shane's response was to once again reset my password, so even though I had already been back on my account for a while I have to go through the headache of resetting my password again and following the ridicules password rules setup here is a slight inconviance but the real issue I am pointing out is this:

It took ONE MONTH to respond to a customer issue, there was no coordination in your issue system to make sure it was resolved and this points to very poor customer service and attentiveness. Now that your company is done having such a big kneejerk reaction to your data breach, how about working on your customer service. I think the only people I have dealt with that where worst was Comcast.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-28-2016, 03:11 AM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Comcast does set the bar extremely high. But at least you don't rely on forums to pay all the bills in your life.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-28-2016, 08:58 AM

Garage
If you were a little bit more patient and gracious about actually getting back into your account on this free website that owes you nothing, I would commiserate with you, but your latest post proves that nothing is good enough.

• This website is free
  • It is run by a massive conglomerate
  • They had a huge influx of password resets because of the breach
  • You already got your account access back

Here is a reminder about the scope of the company that runs this and 639+ other websites:

It took longer for most of us to get an airbag inflator that wouldn't sever our arteries on deployment.

You got your underscore back. Case closed.
admin, supercrz and crzbalz like this.

September 2016 LOTM
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode