KMT's slow go build - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 10:06 PM

Garage
Sweeeet!!!! Very nice build, do you mind if I ask how much you paid for it??? I want to sc or turbo mine sooo bad but its a lack of $$$ right now lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 91 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
KMT

Garage
I was thinking about a TS hood, maybe later I'll get one. First I'll insulate the piggyback connectors with electrical tape until find out something else. Anyway thanks for all the advices, I'll keep them in my mind

I don't know why the text is in portugese, the car is from Germany originally, I think it's the Stock battery still.

Thanks! I paid 1875EUR for the Sprintex, it was a really great price in Europe, I think it would be a great price in the US too. A new Sprintex in Hungary can costs up to 3500-4000$ including shipping, vat, additional taxes...

I have to cut a bigger piece from the hood brace because of the contact also.... it's irritating a bit...

Next Sunday the interior leathering will be completed also. Last week I was excited about the sprintex, now I'm excited about that too

2010 ZF1 Mugen RR Sprintex Supercharged // 173HP 220NM
My build thread
post #13 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
KMT

Garage
The leather interior is completed finally! I'm very satisfied with that, love it so much. Now I have to decide what to do with the remaining leather

My build thread

post #14 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 07:35 PM
@ the speed of white

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMT View Post
The leather interior is completed finally! I'm very satisfied with that, love it so much. Now I have to decide what to do with the remaining leather

Looking good! Got enough extra leather to cover the back "seat"?...or, how about padding the arm-rests in the doors? A pair of custom made driving gloves?

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #15 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-09-2016, 07:05 AM Thread Starter
KMT

Garage
Gloves sounds good Yes, I have enough leather for the back seat, but I don't use that for anything, there's only the subwoofer on it, so it is in factory condition. Maybe I'll make a custom speaker install that area, I haven't decide it yet. So I keep it stock for a while.

My build thread
post #16 of 91 (permalink) Old 06-13-2016, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
KMT

Garage
The latest purchase:

cheap thing, but I like its solid apperance

My build thread
post #17 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
KMT

Garage
It's time to continue my build, because "the show must go on" I'm very excited and got some good news.

First of all, my new intake is on it's way. Unfortunately I live far far away from the US, so it takes about 3-4 weeks to get it.

I hope it will make good sound and gains with the sprintex. Can't wait to listen and feel!

About the sprintex: I drove about 3000km since the install and it works perfectly. First time I had some knocking issue but it has been solved. I plan to take it on a dyno, I'm intrested in the exact numbers what a ZF1 can produce with this setup. Maybe in september...

Other news: today I consulted with a friend of my boss, who makes glass- and carbon fiber body parts and kit cars. We have to make an appointment, then he will make me a custom carbon vented hood, so I have to decide what style I want. Of course we will talk about a front lip and side skirts I only have to wait, wait and wait.... I envy you members from the US, it's easier to get every parts there

Update soon... I'm coming with the pictures of the CAI install!
litz likes this.

My build thread
post #18 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 09:14 PM
Super Duper Member

Garage
Custon Carbon vented hood? Me likey the sound of that

!!Let the fun begin!!Vuooooooom Pxxx xxxxx xxxx
2011 GT 200 HP Turbocharged @ 8Psi

post #19 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 09:48 PM
@ the speed of white

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceryl View Post
Custon Carbon vented hood? Me likey the sound of that
Me likey too! Looking forward to see what you come up with @KMT!

2013 Honda CRZ EX PWP w/navi CVT | Litz's 2013 PWP Build Thread | Sprintex | Mugen | BLF | Seibon | Tanabe | Heko | DIY: CVT with 6-Speed shift boot
the speed of sound...the speed of light...the speed of love...the speed of white!
post #20 of 91 (permalink) Old 07-15-2016, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
KMT

Garage
It's really hard to find out what style would be the best choice... to be honest, I love the TS hood, but I don't want to make a copy of that... It's a cheaper and more specific way if we make a new one ourselves. On the other hand I can think of what to do with the water coming into the engine bay through the vent(s)...
Are you curious what I came up with? Me too I try to get it started after my holiday in august
litz likes this.

My build thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode