HondaHolly's Build Thread - Page 2 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
 71Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 01:58 PM

Garage
Hey holly how much more awesomer are the T1R side mirror’s compared to our stock ones....are they more convex so you can see better angles or do people just like ‘em cus of the blue tint. They're on my list of to doo's but gimme some feedback if you will please and thank youu

2011 6MT CBP: Tints, Takeda Wrinkle Black SRI, T1R Testpipe, BLF Cat Back, Basis Rear Sway Bar, Skunk2 Short Shifter, T1R Blue Convex Side Mirrors, Spoon Rearview, Heko Visors, Garax 6000K Bulbs, DWS 205/50/16s, VHT Red Calipers, Dorman Lugs, Ultra Blue Interior LED's (iJDMTOY), Aeries Floor Liners, OEM Splash Guards, LED Door Sill Trim, Eyeliner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM Thread Starter
Red&Black <3

Garage
Much more awesomer. Took a day to get used to, cause of the convex. But definitely worth it. I have them set the same way as I did the stock: angled as far out as possible. BUT, with these T1R's I can see like 3 lanes over and STILL see the side of my car! I like to be able to see the side of my car so I have some perspective as to what lane I am looking at.

Totally worth it, I never look over my shoulder. If I want to switch lanes, I check my T1R's first. If theres a car there, then I check my rear view mirror. If you can see the same car in both mirrors, you're golden, switch lanes. If you CAN'T see it in the rear view mirror, then assume that that car is next to you or is about to be. The T1R's make car's look tinier compared to the stock mirrors, so objects in mirror are DEFINITELY closer than they appear. But again, this only took me a day to get used to.

Overall, I highly recommend it if you want that pesky blind spot gone.

2011 EX CVT
~~~~~~~~~~
post #13 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 02:07 PM

Garage
haha thanks dude, im gonna get some now....i know im so sick of the stock flat mirror i alway have to break my neck to look through our tiny port hole side window to make sure there isnt a car there while im on the highway! Thanks again

2011 6MT CBP: Tints, Takeda Wrinkle Black SRI, T1R Testpipe, BLF Cat Back, Basis Rear Sway Bar, Skunk2 Short Shifter, T1R Blue Convex Side Mirrors, Spoon Rearview, Heko Visors, Garax 6000K Bulbs, DWS 205/50/16s, VHT Red Calipers, Dorman Lugs, Ultra Blue Interior LED's (iJDMTOY), Aeries Floor Liners, OEM Splash Guards, LED Door Sill Trim, Eyeliner.

post #14 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Elite Member

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Lady_CRZ
Awesome build loving the black n red u got going lady cant wait to see the red door inserts I plan to do mine purple ^-^ but hey when are u gonna install that cat :0 lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

.+"+. .+"+.
"+ [H] +"
"+.+"
=['11 CRZ EX NAV 6MT]=http://instagram.com/ladycrz
post #15 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Red&Black <3

Garage
Purple inserts, awesome!!! The interior inserts would be something I'll look into maybe in the summer, when I'm making a lot of money again from an internship. I'm interning now, but it ends in a few weeks (ew, back to classes and homework!).

I'm going to install the cat on the hood, like Jaguar's and their tiny jaguar statue lol

2011 EX CVT
~~~~~~~~~~
post #16 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-15-2013, 03:39 PM

Garage
I really like those seats, it's a good contrast

post #17 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-20-2013, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Red&Black <3

Garage
Oh yea, I use these gloves while driving in the winter:

They have capacitive fingertips, so I can still use my iPod while wearing them. I got them from the Honda booth at a career fair at my school.

2011 EX CVT
~~~~~~~~~~
post #18 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Red&Black <3

Garage
Just redeemed a second amazon $25 giftcard from doing online surveys, and ordered the k&N air intake and also a cleaning pack for it. I only paid $2.52 out of pocket

Also, I've decided I want to put stickers on my windows! The Zumiez and Hot Topic at the mall near me don't have any that I like, so I made a wishlist on amazon full of stickers. The next time I get another $25 giftcard, I will buy some! The adventure time ones are a must have for me...

Amazon.com

2011 EX CVT
~~~~~~~~~~
post #19 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Super Duper Member

that adventure time one looks cool
post #20 of 1731 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 02:05 PM
Elite Member

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Lady_CRZ
adventure time! \^^/ i have jake in my car lol i want to add marceline lol and finn to lololol <3 marceline!

.+"+. .+"+.
"+ [H] +"
"+.+"
=['11 CRZ EX NAV 6MT]=http://instagram.com/ladycrz

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode