Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

FS: ITEM9's Parts Thread

43K views 154 replies 47 participants last post by  MrNo408 
#1 · (Edited)
I always seem to have a lot of extra CR-Z parts, so I'm just going to keep a parts thread that I will continually update. Please send me a PM if you are interested or have an offer. Items that are listed as SHIPPED only include shipping to the lower 48 in the US. Paypal information will be given via PM.

Keep checking back here, as I will keep updating with more parts and lowering prices as needed. Thanks for looking!

HKS Metal Catalyzer w/ EGR Deleted - $650 plus shipping

Selling my HKS Metal Cat. The EGR line cracked off when my ARK catback impacted the pavement during a minor off-road excursion on the Dragon. I welded the resulting hole shut while I waited for my now infamous J's pipe to arrive, thus deleting the EGR. These are over $1000 brand new and I probably paid $1200-$1300 when the yen was strong. Asking $650 plus shipping costs. You'll probably need a Flashpro in order to have no dash lights. Also have a M18x1.5 plug if you wanted to delete the 2nd O2.

The EGR line breaking off left a V-shaped hole.

Closer up. Yeah, my welding skills have a long way to go, but it works and doesn't leak.

EGR line that broke off. Included in case you wanted to weld the EGR back in.

OEM Red Stitched Carpet Floor Mats - $160 SHIPPED

I bought these floor mats before I managed to find some brand new USDM Mugen floor mats, so here they are for sale. They have never been used and the packaging was only opened for pictures.

HKS Rod/Piston Set - $1400 SHIPPED

I was going to drop this set of rods/pistons into my CR-Z, but I decided to go a different route on the compression ratio. These are 8.7:1 compression ratio and are what HKS uses on their GTS7040 set up. While HKS brought these to market for their supercharger kits, these are even better suited to a turbocharged set up... Includes the required OEM rings and pins as well.

OEM 2011-2012 EX Shift Knob - $50 SHIPPED

This is the shift knob that came with my 2011 EX that I replaced with another knob. It's in pretty good shape, other than what looks like a light ring mark by the "6", presumably left by someone test driving my car before I had purchased it. I don't wear that crap, so it wasn't me...

OEM Intake Runners - $120 SHIPPED

These intake runners came off of the spare engine/transmission that I just bought which had only 93 miles on it. The EGR port isn't even dirty at all! These can be used if you want to port/polish or extrude hone some intake runners without any down time. The PCV hose pictured is not included.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
OEM Passenger Seat Airbag - $130 SHIPPED

This airbag came out of my stock passenger seat when I cannibalized it for the OPDS components to complete my Recaro seat installation. If you also need to replace the seat cover, I have that listed as well and I can make a package deal with the airbag.

OEM Upper Passenger Seat Fabric - $50 SHIPPED

This fabric was removed from the seat back foam in order to cannibalize it for the OPDS sensors. In great condition. Restore your nasty stained seats to like-new condition!

OEM Lower Passenger Seat Fabric - $50 SHIPPED

Same deal as above.

OEM Gray Headrest - FREE + SHIPPING

Did your dog chew on your headrest? Is your greasy hair taking it's toll on the light gray fabric? Has an open head wound soiled your seats? I got you covered!

OEM 2011-2012 Audio Remote Controls - $25 SHIPPED

I replaced this switch for the 2013 version to correct the illumination issue when adding the S+ button to my new steering wheel.

OEM speakers - FREE + SHIPPING

OEM Key Fob - $50 SHIPPED

New and uncut. I lost two keys over the time I owned the car and then found them both when moving houses before I got this one cut... I don't need 4 sets of keys...

OEM CR-Z Injectors - FREE + SHIPPING

These are $90 EACH from the dealer for some reason. I can't see anyone paying anything even near that. I'll do $30 for the set.

OEM Air Filter Box - $45 SHIPPED

This is a part that came with the spare engine that I bought. Only 93 miles on it.

OEM EGR Valve - $70 SHIPPED

Practically brand new EGR valve off of the intake runners listed above. Only 93 miles on it.

OEM Primary Catalytic Converter - $320 SHIPPED

Another practically brand new part from the spare engine that I purchased. Only 93 miles on it.

OEM Auto-Tensioner - $40 SHIPPED

This autotensioner came off of the spare engine that I have. I do not need it since the supercharger will displace it and I already have another one.

OEM Rear Springs - $40 SHIPPED

Came off of my car at 6k.

#6 ·
Updated prices for:

OEM 16" Wheels/Original Dunlops/TPMS Sensors/Lugnuts - SET $560 SHIPPED/EACH $160 SHIPPED
Takeda V1 Intake (cut for Spoon Motor Rib) - $180 SHIPPED
OEM Gray Center Console - $40 SHIPPED
2011 CR-Z 6MT ECU - $140 SHIPPED
OEM Auto-Tensioner - $40 SHIPPED
OEM 6MT Shift Cables - $50 SHIPPED
OEM EX Metallic Trim Pieces - $180 SHIPPED/WILL SPLIT
OEM Suspension - $360 SHIPPED/WILL SPLIT
OEM Brake Calipers - BOTH $200 SHIPPED/EACH $110 SHIPPED
OEM CR-Z Injectors - SET $50 SHIPPED
Accord Homelink W/O Microphone - $45 SHIPPED

#7 ·
Nm I found your DIY on the homelink. Sucks this doesn't have the blue light I'd pick it up. Would you have a spare pin laying around for this DIY still? Wondering if I could just disable the led light anyway. Not like I really need it. But I don't want a hole showing through the piece either. I don't really care for the mic cause I don't use the Bluetooth calling.

#15 ·
Added:
OEM Brake Pads - FRONT $25 SHIPPED/REAR $25 SHIPPED
Red LED Console/Footwell Lighting - $25 SHIPPED
OEM Windshield Washer Reservoir - $25 SHIPPED
OEM Air Filter Box - $45 SHIPPED
OEM EX Map Light Assembly w/ Microphone & Ambient Light- $40 SHIPPED
OEM Brake Rotors - FRONTS $60 SHIPPED/REARS $55 SHIPPED
OEM Front Sway Bar - $50 SHIPPED

Lowered Price:
OEM Gray Headrests - BOTH $70 SHIPPED
OEM Throttle Body - $180 SHIPPED
OEM EGR Valve - $80 SHIPPED
2011 CR-Z 6MT ECU - $130 SHIPPED
OEM EX Metallic Trim Pieces - $160 SHIPPED
OEM Brake Calipers - BOTH $180 SHIPPED/EACH $100 SHIPPED

#29 ·
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy the past few days. The red LED set is not sold yet. I'm out of town again though, so I probably won't be able to ship them out until next week.

thats kinda what i thought. you know where i can order the other one(above the mirror) from?
The one above the mirror is NOT changeable, unless you wanted to do some soldering. You can also change your map light assembly out for a TSX/Accord module, which has a either a deeper blue LED (TSX) or an amber LED (Accord). The TSX/Accord modules also have a Homelink unit integrated into them too. I'm not aware of any OEM option for the map light module that have a red LED in them though, if that's what you are going for. I have a blue LED on top with red LEDs on the bottom and I think it looks pretty cool like that, so I wouldn't get too bent out of shape with not having everything match.

#44 ·
I'm thinking of asking $15 for the conversion and $5.35 (USPS small flat rate box) for shipping. It will also be $5.35 to return the core, shipped the same way.

So since you are getting the console/footwell LEDs for $25 shipped, I can put in the modified module in as well without any extra shipping costs, so it will be $40 for everything, shipped to you. That doesn't include the return shipping back to me though.

I'm gonna need to do that eventually. How much is that piece?
The actual module itself is $115-$120 from Honda; I can't find any used ones on eBay though. The actual wiring connector is different between the BASE and the EX, so it wouldn't be a simple swap if you wanted to add one to your BASE model. I'm going to keep the one I have, so I can have a core to do a few more LED color conversions.

Maybe a white LED for my Domo cave, but for the most part, I'll probably stick with the blue.
I can do white, but I'd have to order some. White would be the only other color I would consider doing for the module, since I could see a few other people asking for it.

As soon as I can the other module back I can get started on another conversion.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.