Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

London, ON Cruise

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  INGEN 
#1 ·
Sunday, Sept 27, 2015.
CRX Cruise (CR-Z's welcome) from Southeast London to Springbank Park in Byron.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1636521223273004/

In case anyone is interested.
Probably not, which is understandable.
Kinda far from the GTA, or anywhere where people actually live.

Still, I'm going to try to make it.
12:30 gathering, and it will probably take 1/2 hour to cross town, then a cruise through the park. Stop and enjoy the leaves for a while, then dinner.

#2 ·
Sounds tempting--brings back memories of my '84 CRX. I think my Passport has expired, so I'll have to check into getting a new one in time to make the cruise up there. Thanks for the info, Canadian!

#4 ·
BUMP.
Please tell me someone else is coming.
I want a good excuse to go to this, not a memorial service going on across town at the same time (which I really should be attending, but don't want to with every fibre of my existence).

#5 ·
Sorry I can't give you an excuse here, but I just realized it was this weekend, and just found out CinCrz is going to be in my neck of the woods for a car meet at the local Raceway--so, no big road trip for me...was anxious to meet up with you and checking out some old CRX's, but some other time, perhaps.

#9 ·
If my back doesn't go out again, I'm in.
Beautiful weather for a drive, and it's practically in my back yard. ;)

I won't be able to stay long at the park,but want to meet at 12:30, cruise with the X's, and spend a little time in the park meeting these guys.

Anyone else?

#12 ·
Hey everyone,

It was great people actually showed up, CR-Z Canadian and myself were the only ones there at first, I don't think the shops had even opened yet :rotfl:, that did cause a concern, I then volunteered to recon the area, drove around Rona (even to the loading dock at the back, just in case) and nothing. But it was good times, I believe it was Brian and "Debbie" or was it Darcy ?? someone correct me if im wrong. But too bad I also had to make the trip back to Toronto and missed out on the cruise.

But with a ratio 5:1 cr-z's, im happy with those numbers.

INGEN
:wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.