Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Anyone from Malaysia...

298K views 1K replies 149 participants last post by  Bite_Mee 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just to Say Hello to all...
i will get my t/white crz late Nov or early Dec..

:p:p:p...

#8 ·
hi bro.congrats with ur crz.where u book ur crz?i just received a call form honda dealer.he told me, the launching will be delayed due to problem with the AP.the car expected to launch by the end of november.and i heard for now only available in white colour.the red colour only available in malaysia on march 2012..

#10 ·
Haiyooo.. Still get problem with AP..? I thought everything already settle.. Huhu..
Now I'm thinking to move forward my booking,so I can get year 2012 manufacture date..
We book now,but we can get the car on Jan 2012.. If we wait just for another 2month,we can get the car on march 2012 with manufacture date 2012.. Aduh,pening ini macam... :(

#14 ·
Happy to see fella malaysian here...

This is what i heard thus far:

- Nov 3: Official launch by Honda Malaysia
- Nov 3rd week: Sales training
- Nov 4th week: car unveil at showroom

Not sure how concrete is the above info, but understand from my source, CR-Z is already here for schedule Nov 3rd launch but somehow got stuck at port.. :(

#28 ·
car might start to delivered to customer by end of this month.oh btw,for those who want to lower the car,good news.speedzone motorsport bring in sport spring (brand H&R) at rm980 (because adjustable must be expensive and hard to get at this moment :p ).so for now, just waiting for my car, sumbat rim,rendahkan.settle masalah.hehe.

and i really hope the car come with black interior.as from the zth and honda website, they said that the interior is black,but i just cant stop think of it until i can see the car for real

#29 ·
same here also... thinking of the car every moment... it would be a great news if we can receive the car by end of the month... ^^ thx for the info.
i thought the car is already quite low... hmmm... maybe will color the rim, and wait for the modulo/mugen kit... (assuming if they are kind enough to bring it)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.