Anyone from Malaysia... - Page 56 - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums
Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

Go Back   Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums > Honda CR-Z: Regionals > Asia

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #551 (permalink)

HKS' stage one suggests an overall fuel economy of 18km/l while stage two is 16km/l (if I understand this correctly). I think it's reasonable if one wants to get "reasonable" power out of the Z. Gotta research some more on this. Lemme know what you guys think (all comments welcomed).

CR-Z FULL TUNE PROJECT
Mojam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #552 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to YeahJamal

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnipotent View Post
bigger showroom has longer waiting queue, yes but they also get allotted more cars...

how many batches have been delivered already? still dun see many on the road...
Yes.. I have to agree on that..but as mentioned by the SA at glenmarie..they are only getting 6cars per batch..and there's 60 ppl in queue..

So I cabut to World Wide..6 ppl in queue and 4 units per batch..(1 white and other colour) So cut save time a bit lah..but still I've been waiting for 1month ++ dy.. B ut since I booked white its a long wait lah..

But I hope its worth waiting..

instagram : ilyasjames
YeahJamal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #553 (permalink)

Hi all
I just gotten my spanking new white CRZ yesterday, so a brand new owner here. It will be a weekender drive, so will "tune" the car up a bit sooner or later. Now just waiting for my set of 17" rims to come.
For those interested, I spoke to TOMS (Vision Motorsport) people at Sunway, and they say that they plan to bring in the HKS supercharger kit middle of April, since our CRZ are Japan spec. I will check with them later over the kit once it arrives. A word of caution from the branch manager though, all warranty with Honda Malaysia will be thrown out of the window. I believe they plan to bring in the exhaust and the coilovers from HKS too, although I didn't ask further due to time constraint.
BTW does anyone here have good contacts for bodykits for the CRZ?
Cheers guys!
Nit
Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 07:28 AM   #554 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrous View Post
Hi all
I just gotten my spanking new white CRZ yesterday, so a brand new owner here. It will be a weekender drive, so will "tune" the car up a bit sooner or later. Now just waiting for my set of 17" rims to come.
For those interested, I spoke to TOMS (Vision Motorsport) people at Sunway, and they say that they plan to bring in the HKS supercharger kit middle of April, since our CRZ are Japan spec. I will check with them later over the kit once it arrives. A word of caution from the branch manager though, all warranty with Honda Malaysia will be thrown out of the window. I believe they plan to bring in the exhaust and the coilovers from HKS too, although I didn't ask further due to time constraint.
Cheers guys!
Nit
Heya Nitrous,

Congrats on your delivery. You spoke to TOMS? Awesome, did you get a price estimate (including installation) of the kits? About the warranty, yeah, I've pretty much assumed that it'll be void, hahahaha. For bodykit, try Kitman. He's on this forum..... somewhere. Btw, congrats once again.
Mojam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #555 (permalink)

Quote:
Hi all
Cheers guys!
Nit
congrats !!! i just got a call from my SA.. ill be getting mine soon enough.. (i hope its real this time..)

TOMS will bring in the HKS supercharger (green monster?) ... this one i have to put my eye on.. btw.. wondeing.. any local aftermarket dealers bringing in C-West kits?
I need to keep in touch with david or lee frm Momentum if they are..

Old 03-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #556 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojam View Post
Heya Nitrous,

Congrats on your delivery. You spoke to TOMS? Awesome, did you get a price estimate (including installation) of the kits? About the warranty, yeah, I've pretty much assumed that it'll be void, hahahaha. For bodykit, try Kitman. He's on this forum..... somewhere. Btw, congrats once again.
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. The kit, is roughly about rm18k - 20k for the full kit, i believe for 170ps. Not cheap, and it does not include other stuff like brakes, muffler, and coilovers. Rather expensive hobby to go down this path....
Do you know how do I get in touch with Kitman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahJamal View Post
congrats !!! i just got a call from my SA.. ill be getting mine soon enough.. (i hope its real this time..)
Congrats! Hope you get yours soon. The March 15th shipment has arrived (my car came in that shipment), and should have reached your dealer by now.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #557 (permalink)

Quote:
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome. The kit, is roughly about rm18k - 20k for the full kit, i believe for 170ps. Not cheap, and it does not include other stuff like brakes, muffler, and coilovers. Rather expensive hobby to go down this path....
Do you know how do I get in touch with Kitman?

Congrats! Hope you get yours soon. The March 15th shipment has arrived (my car came in that shipment), and should have reached your dealer by now.
should be it.. as for now i am away from my hometown due to some work.. cant contact much with the dealer..now just waiting for my render results to come out..once out..can reg and can drive around town.. haha..

btw.. besides FB any other method of contact.. like whats app group chat or BBgroup.. as i am not on facebook.. haha..

Old 03-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #558 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahJamal View Post
should be it.. as for now i am away from my hometown due to some work.. cant contact much with the dealer..now just waiting for my render results to come out..once out..can reg and can drive around town.. haha..

btw.. besides FB any other method of contact.. like whats app group chat or BBgroup.. as i am not on facebook.. haha..
Haha... rare to hear someone not on FB. Anyway, I m on FB, but not within the Malaysia FB CRZ group, somehow it is by invitation only. Don't know how I can get invited....
Old 03-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #559 (permalink)

Quote:
Haha... rare to hear someone not on FB. Anyway, I m on FB, but not within the Malaysia FB CRZ group, somehow it is by invitation only. Don't know how I can get invited....
haha.. i get that all the time..i am more on twitter.. and i am not a big fan of FB even everyone is on it.. thats the part that i dont like.. as what i heard.. the FB group for CRZ Malaysia owners is by invatiation or by approval.. haha..

i wanna start a whats app or a bb group for owners.. haha.. more manageable and easier.. my point of view lah.. haha..

wanna be the first? PM me ur number.. lol

Old 03-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #560 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojam View Post
I am, Haahahaha. I mean, how can I not be interested. I wonder the cost and the expected FC after the mod. Hmmmmm, i can only wonder.

Edit: I noticed that the Sprintex SC by JC Racing looks like a root SC. Hmm, a centrifugal sc would be better in my opinion.
Agreed, but it cost twice as much, spoke to the boss at js, he recommended rotrex but at 18k ! X.x
rycm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.