Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

American Honda Vehicle Sales For December 2010

8K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Spike_916 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#7 ·
Honda Motor's Unadjusted December U.S. Sales Rise 21%, Exceeding Estimates

Honda Motor Co.’s unadjusted December U.S. vehicle sales rose 21 percent. The average estimate of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg was for an increase of 7.2 percent.

The 21 percent figure is based on a Honda annual 2010 sales tally released by the company.

From Bloomberg online.
ALL auto sales are up but below what is considered normal.

*Side note- please avoid multiple threads for the same topic- thanks:thumbsup:.

#17 ·
Honda needs to sell over 1000 monthly on average to hit sales goals at this point. However things can change come spring. Buying a sporty 2-door doesn't seem like a smart prospect when we are getting snow storms every weekend. And even if sales fall short it means we own all the more rare of a car :thumbsup:

#18 ·
If sales fall short that also means some killer deals come model year clearance. But that Veloster is going to throw a major wrench into CR-Z sales, especially when the turbo version comes out - unless Honda fires back with a back seat and 160hp+ The CR-Z is better looking, but the Veloster is cheaper and has some neat features.

#24 ·
I like the brand Honda among all of the brands of cars because of its durability and perfection and the proof of it is your sales report of US Honda vehicles for the year 2010 which you have shared in your attached link with this post which is really a great piece of work which i encourage and appreciate from the core of my hearth.

#25 ·
Need to keep one thing in mind. There is a waiting list for the CR-Z in japan. My roommate's mom watches Japanese news all the time since her family still lives in Japan. She saw the release of the CR-Z and there was a waiting list for the car. Because of this, they haven't shipped much to the US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.